• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Richmond Metro/Hampton Roads Discussion

RIC Airport

Would have like a bit more- doesn’t seem to be making it to the ground really now compared to what radar shows which I’m fine with as I’d rather not have rain.  Good storm for the kiddos to play in though- will take it considering our last actual snow was December of 18

also depending on where you are, looks like it may be lighter as we’re on the edge of precip shield with how it’s moving so at least it won’t be rain to wash away this afternoon

26 minutes ago, JB Fins said:

Oh man, they are going to lose their collective minds up there if we beat their totals with this one.

AGAIN! Like the last time we got decent snow. I don’t know if that counts because they got none and weren’t really inside the storm at all. So maybe it’s unfair.

But, I really can’t complain, especially with lack of rain.

I don’t want to have anymore IMBYism come from me, so that’s it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rhino16 said:

AGAIN! Like the last time we got decent snow. I don’t know if that counts because they got none and weren’t really inside the storm at all. So maybe it’s unfair.

But, I really can’t complain, especially with lack of rain.

I don’t want to have anymore IMBYism come from me, so that’s it. 

I don’t think you’ll get any IMBYism in this thread. We all want us to get snow 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JB Fins said:

Oh man, they are going to lose their collective minds up there if we beat their totals with this one.

Of course allot of the high totals where to be form the coastal and the wrap around that has yet to happen yet..

So they could still get a few inches tonight/ tomorrow if it dosnt go too far north...

Not looking like we will be able to get much of anything from that  wrap around but maybe a few snow showers will make it down here who knows..