Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Richmond Metro/Hampton Roads Discussion

RIC Airport

Just now, RVAman said:

Hate to be that guy, but this is a HUGE bust. This thing is gonna roll past us past 2 pm tomorrow. Precip after that is minimal. I hate that it's this way, but this is the Richmond way.

And another coming next weekend, bring it on February! I’m not scared! 

1 minute ago, RVAman said:

Hate to be that guy, but this is a HUGE bust. This thing is gonna roll past us past 2 pm tomorrow. Precip after that is minimal. I hate that it's this way, but this is the Richmond way.

There's still time for us to get 2-3" of snow before we change over to rain tomorrow afternoon.  This little sliver of snow coming through now is just the front edge of the storm.  As the L jumps across the Appalachians and redevelops on the coast, the precip will fill in and we'll see some snow.  

Where it's really about to bust is up in DC, Nova and MD, where just yesterday some models were showing an historic event. 

Just now, NovaTarHeel said:

There's still time for us to get 2-3" of snow before we change over to rain tomorrow afternoon.  This little sliver of snow coming through now is just the front edge of the storm.  As the L jumps across the Appalachians and redevelops on the coast, the precip will fill in and we'll see some snow.  

Where it's really about to bust is up in DC, Nova and MD, where just yesterday some models were showing an historic event. 

Those guys drool over every model that slams them, it's unrealistic in this region. Maybe this thing pulls out a miracle for all of us, who knows.

8 minutes ago, NovaTarHeel said:

I can’t tell if they actually thought that would happen or not, but some seemed to believe the much higher totals. Hard to tell by looking at a ton of letters on a screen.

Update: No snow yet, not even a flake.

Just now, Rhino16 said:

Wat... Midlothian is practically on the other side already on radar... 

I might just go to bed and see what I awake to. If it has to be bad, it better be very bad.

Yeah, it's already stopped lol.  Man, that's disappointing.  Was hoping to see a nice burst for a few minutes, but was just flurries. 

• Sad 1