• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Richmond Metro/Hampton Roads Discussion

RIC Airport

I'm pretty much  done looking at all model outputs at this point. I think we are pretty much locked in for 2-5inches.

If we can avoid the changeover/ dryslot  and get the right track, this could easily double...If the changeover comes in quick then we will most likely be on the low end, maybe even less then 2 inches .(unless we get lucky with the backend)

Enjoy whatever snow we get ..It may not be around long.. lol

At least the last few models are trending a little colder..

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, wasnow215 said:

Here it is. Storm sets up just a tad more southeast and it’s beyond game on. But yeah 6-8” is excellent.

6114EDBC-3799-49FA-9F21-EDA18D453892.png

I like the "wiggle room" for central VA. Even if that shifted north it wouldn't be a total bust, more like a 2-4" deal. Which is not bad after the last couple of winters. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ephesians2 said:

I like the "wiggle room" for central VA. Even if that shifted north it wouldn't be a total bust, more like a 2-4" deal. Which is not bad after the last couple of winters. 

Agree. I want more haha but have to put it in perspective of how bad last winter was 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RVASnowLover said:

Nice. I think we could score big if we can get the rain line to stay near Petersburg 

That model actually takes the rain line all the way up to EZF at one point. But there's enough heavy snow before the flip for decent totals in Central VA. Now if it stays frozen ... :snowing:

• Like 1