Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley Second Half 2018

snywx

1 minute ago, Juliancolton said:

6" will go down as low, though I do tend to agree with your tempered expectations. The axis of precip has already materialized over DE and NJ, and it's pivoting northward... just have to watch where that goes from here. 8-12" still looks good for up here.

Wow, huge numbers... unfortunately the NWS getting gung-ho right as things start cranking is usually the KOD, lol.

Let's see if it comes up to the north and west a little more before it kicks out to the northeast. 20 miles could make a huge difference.

6 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

6" will go down as low, though I do tend to agree with your tempered expectations. The axis of precip has already materialized over DE and NJ, and it's pivoting northward... just have to watch where that goes from here. 8-12" still looks good for up here.

Wow, huge numbers... unfortunately the NWS getting gung-ho right as things start cranking is usually the KOD, lol.

2 minutes ago, hudsonvalley21 said:

Let's see if it comes up to the north and west a little more before it kicks out to the northeast. 20 miles could make a huge difference.

12z HRDPS still quite generous for the area. 12"+

7 minutes ago, BxEngine said:

He knows. Hes just a jerk. Lol

btw the 76 house in tappan has the best brunch in the area. Wish i had discovered it years ago.

76 House huh? I haven’t lived in Rockland for too long but my wife is from New City. I’m a big foodie so I’ll have to check it out. 

In the summer we like to hit Red Hat on Hudson- right across the bridge. Nice rooftop bar overlooking the river. 

4 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

Speaking of our favorite namer of bridges, I see a travel advisory is in effect on the freeways. Any idea what that means? Will I get sent to the Gulag if I try to use 84 later?

Drive fast they wont chase you

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pitmaster15 said:

76 House huh? I haven’t lived in Rockland for too long but my wife is from New City. I’m a big foodie so I’ll have to check it out. 

In the summer we like to hit Red Hat on Hudson- right across the bridge. Nice rooftop bar overlooking the river. 

Rockland's food scene has made huge strides the last 5 years or so. Im partial to nyack since its my neighborhood lol

15 minutes ago, BxEngine said:

Rockland's food scene has made huge strides the last 5 years or so. Im partial to nyack since its my neighborhood lol

Yeah I agree with you there- Nyack definitely has some great restaurants with some fun bars. I’ve been known to forget a credit card or two at some of those places lol

Up here near me they recently opened an all you can eat sushi place over in Suffern- AJ’s 

Sushi is pretty good. I just can’t figure out how it’s a sushi/Cajun seafood place lol Odd mix

• IrishRob17 changed the title to Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley Second Half 2018