Newest Member
    joxey
EPA/NJ/DE General Winter Discussions

ChescoWx

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

MA threads are so GD comical WTF?.... N/S/E/W??? Ain't poking...but damn!

Gusty/62.7F

Lol... and here I thought I belonged in weenie hut jr's. Although I understand the anxiousness...they have had a pretty good series of winters down there in recent memory.

36 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Mount Holly going bullish with 4" mean potential  this region tomorrow. GEM upgraded amounts to 4-6"

Currently 65F!

Perhaps this will be a final doubters be gone testament to the wiggum rule. 64f at the Exton train station according to the car.

12 minutes ago, hurricane1091 said:

I have an interview in the very SE part of PA tomorrow at 10 AM, should I leave a little early to arrive ya think?

Also classic - my current job is sending me to Florida on Monday it looks like, so the one real snow storm I won't even see!

Guess we know why your looking for a new job... one that offers better snow tourism.

9 minutes ago, zenmsav6810 said:

Lol... and here I thought I belonged in weenie hut jr's. Although I understand the anxiousness...they have had a pretty good series of winters down there in recent memory.

Perhaps this will be a final doubters be gone testament to the wiggum rule. 64f at the Exton train station according to the car.

Guess we know why your looking for a new job... one that offers better snow tourism.

LOL it's not that. I like my job and make good money especially for my age, but someone else is considering paying substantially more and hey, the highest bidder wins at the auction ya know?

11 minutes ago, RedSky said:

There we go lol, don't forget have to subtract tomorrows 4" 

Shoot, I keep forgetting about tomorrows "2-4 on grassy surfaces" storm and honestly, I won't even care tomorrow about it either. Just give me Tuesday already! 

Archived