• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential Hermine Impacts

Zelocita Weather

Even if Hermine doesn't make it offshore in South Carolina, I can tell you from experience that the stretch from Savannah to Charleston is all marsh land which won't induce the same weakening affects that you would normally see over land. The same can be said about the Everglades. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NJwx85 said:

Even if Hermine doesn't make it offshore in South Carolina, I can tell you from experience that the stretch from Savannah to Charleston is all marsh land which won't induce the same weakening affects that you would normally see over land. The same can be said about the Everglades. 

the longer it stays Onshore, the better chance for it to effect areas further north.

just for shts and giggles , 12z NAM is much further west.  50 to 75 miles.   We know people like to bash it, but once a tropical system goes inland, the NAM isn't too bad.

Just now, Bacon Strips said:

the longer it stays Onshore, the better chance for it to effect areas further north.

just for shts and giggles , 12z NAM is much further west.  50 to 75 miles.   We know people like to bash it, but once a tropical system goes inland, the NAM isn't too bad.

I know

The doomsday 12z runs yesterday had the center going over Augusta. I don't think that's going to happen but we'll see.

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived