• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley part II - second half 2016

xram

The 12z RGEM doesn't warm us above freezing until late Saturday night, even as the mid levels torch. Major CAD signature there. Thankfully we dry slot pretty quickly after the snow ends, but that starts to get worrisome for freezing rain.

Needless to say that travel throughout tomorrow will be treacherous. I will be thrilled with 3-4 notes of snow with icing on top to create a winter winderland holiday look, of course no power outages and I want everyone to be safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The 12z RGEM doesn't warm us above freezing until late Saturday night, even as the mid levels torch. Major CAD signature there. Thankfully we dry slot pretty quickly after the snow ends, but that starts to get worrisome for freezing rain.

Needless to say that travel throughout tomorrow will be treacherous. I will be thrilled with 3-4 notes of snow with icing on top to create a winter winderland holiday look, of course no power outages and I want everyone to be safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

It does this weird thing for me where it jumps above freezing by 21z only to go back below by 00z and then back above after that.  It'll be fun to track tomorrow

8 minutes ago, UlsterCountySnowZ said:

RGEM isn't a good look for the interior, I'm a tad worried up here cause I like the RGEM 

Looks consistent with previous runs to me. The 0.5" contour is nearby... I really wouldn't sweat the mesoscale QPF details. Besides, I believe the Canadian suite has always been the driest with this event.

6 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

Looks consistent with previous runs to me. The 0.5" contour is nearby... I really wouldn't sweat the mesoscale QPF details. Besides, I believe the Canadian suite has always been the driest with this event.

Yea ggem has been very dry, I do like it's cold tho, beggers can't be choosers I guess

Archived