joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 15-17th Storm Threat

OHweather

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh ok, now I remember that.   You'll still get in on whatever we do here in Westerville.  I've never seen a sig gradient between Westerville and Powell.    Now a location like Hilliard might be a different story.

I think it is looking like most of Franklin County does well.  Better in the east, of course, but it is setting up far enough west that I bet even the western burbs get a decent accumulation.  Actually, even Madison County doesn't look to do too bad.

I'm up on N 21st street. Starting to pick up here too. Roads just look slushy.

I live close to the arboretum (if you know where that is), about 5 miles south. Haven't gotten a good look at the road yet since it's pretty low traffic, but guessing it'd look pretty similar.

Feeling better about tonight as a whole. With things switching over already, I'm thinking we get some solid snow out of this. Especially with some of those nice radar returns already showing up. 

I live close to the arboretum (if you know where that is), about 5 miles south. Haven't gotten a good look at the road yet since it's pretty low traffic, but guessing it'd look pretty similar.

Feeling better about tonight as a whole. With things switching over already, I'm thinking we get some solid snow out of this. Especially with some of those nice radar returns already showing up. 

Yup, I know where that is. You should be switching to heavy snow shortly. Nice returns moving up this way.

Archived