Newest Member
    joxey
2/9-2/10 Inverted Trough/Mini-Coastal Storm

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful analysis.

Precip shield is almost 100 miles further west, gets snow into the NYC Metro.

12z

18z

Before you call me out on "awful analysis".. Learn to analyze yourself.. The initial wave is OTS, EXACTLY the same as 12z... The "100 mile shift" you think you saw.. Is the precip developing ahead of the ULL.... The initial "fish storm" as I put it is nowhere in the picture at that timeframe

12zattachicon.gifimage.png

18zattachicon.gifimage.png

Before you call me out on "awful analysis".. Learn to analyze yourself.. The initial wave is OTS, EXACTLY the same as 12z... The "100 mile shift" you think you saw.. Is the precip developing ahead of the ULL.... The initial "fish storm" as I put it is nowhere in the picture at that timeframe

Different than NCEP map, but the low has shifted west, simply saying its a "fish storm" is pretty poor analysis. 

Do you disagree that the precip field shifted west? 

BTW NCEP maps have precip over all of LI...

Different than NCEP map, but the low has shifted west, simply saying its a "fish storm" is pretty poor analysis.

Do you disagree that the precip field shifted west?

BTW NCEP maps have precip over all of LI...

Post them then.. Cause both TTB, and Wxbell maps show the low in the same place.... With no precip making into our area from the initial wave

On the 12z none of Rhode Island gets snow, on 18z it gets snow, at hour 60 the whole area has snow.

Sorry man, saying its a "fish storm" doesnt look at the timing of the storm and the interaction with the 3rd wave

Do you have idea of the set-up or are you just clueless?...HR 60 has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INITAL WAVE.. For the 3rd time.. That is the ULL, aka the 2nd wave.. The INITAL storm is OTS, aka fish storm....

Archived