joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - February 2016

MAG5035

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We survived Pottsville and are on 81 in Hershey now. The wind near Pine Grove shoved out car into the other 81 lane completely, that was scary.

Not sure I've ever been so cold in my life than during that 45 mins outside in the cemetery. Wow was it painful.

Temp has slowly dropped all day. Sitting at 13 now.

My son was out warming up for baseball in shorts. Ah to be 17 again. 

I like our american models. That combo of the euro and ukie  has been wrong before they are not perfect.especially this winter.

I think the GFS has done better lately and the NAM did well with the blizzard up north. But the American models have been trending for the past couple of days towards the Euro and Ukie. 2 days ago the GFS was off the coast. 

850 starting to head back SE at 63. Still mostly everyone's light precip, some 0.1+ in true central and LSV.

66 a band of 0.1+ for most with 0.25+ in LSV. Might be mix in some of those areas depending on temps.

69 Oh hello. Heavy snow along 81 and some points west. Southern areas are above freezing at the surface but the 850 line has retreated a good bit east of MDT.

72 Everyone 32+ at the surface but still snows ongoing. Closer to 81 you are the better. 

75 Mostly pushed out. Light snow still hanging out in the eastern third.

Archived