Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Summer Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2016

snywx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I will ever believe a model solution that shows big snow for our area more than 5 days, heck even more than 3 days given how every potential has fizzled.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

they shouldnt have models that go farther than 48 hrs lol

At least the wind is blowing away from my house...I'm actually about a mile from there anyway. They are using the pond by my house as one of the fill sites, I wonder if there will be any noticeable drop in the pond.

I could smell that fire at the high school today while watching a softball scrimmage.

Today is the anniversary of the Gilchrest road crossing school bus crash in my town. 5 kids died.

http://www.congersfd.org/pics_pages/penn_central_freight_train.htm

a year later there was a train derailment and fire in the tunnel between haverstraw and congers (roughly 3 miles from this crash) that lasted 4 days. The train engineer was the same in both accidents.

Today is the anniversary of the Gilchrest road crossing school bus crash in my town. 5 kids died.

http://www.congersfd.org/pics_pages/penn_central_freight_train.htm

a year later there was a train derailment and fire in the tunnel between haverstraw and congers (roughly 3 miles from this crash) that lasted 4 days. The train engineer was the same in both accidents.

Wow, didn't know that about the engineer. This is the incident that prompted Article 19-A in the state which pertains to the special testing and training required for all bus drivers, not just school buses. At the time of the accident though there was no special training as mentioned in the story.

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived