Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd gladly give up 5-6 inches of snow to rain to see 60+ mph gusts for 12 hours. I want a super amped tucked in low and higher HP up north to gradient me into oblivion (Disclaimer; I still want at least 6 inches of snow though, otherwise everything I just said is moot :))

I'd gladly give up 5-6 inches of snow to rain to see 60+ mph gusts for 12 hours. I want a super amped tucked in low and higher HP up north to gradient me into oblivion (Disclaimer; I still want at least 6 inches of snow though, otherwise everything I just said is moot :))

i rather see 12 to 18 inches of snow every time over what you just said :)

All I said was forky said it was going OTS. Is that wrong?

You were trolling him in a storm thread. Your post was condescending. I don't mind people giving it back to Forky as he loves to give it to some of you. But giving a met crap over being off a few hundred miles at 8/9 is ridiculous.

You were trolling him in a storm thread. Your post was condescending. I don't mind people giving it back to Forky as he loves to give it to some of you. But giving a met crap over being off a few hundred miles at 8/9 is ridiculous.

Look at my post, again all I said was Forky said it was OTS. How is that condescending. Wow

Bernie brought up a good point about the system being a few small systems before the Rockies which the models could be having a difficult time with. He doubts it could seriously hurt the storm's chances, but it's something we should be on the lookout for.

RJAY

FOR THE RECORD I HAVE BEEN WELL BEHAVED .  I WILL ADMIT I AM NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER I WILL ABLE TO CONTAIN MYSELF .

HOWEVER , 

AN AMERICANWX JAN AND WINTER  POSTMORTEM FORECAST THREAD MAY BE AVAILABLE HERE ON SUNDAY . 

JUST SAYIN ......

I'd still caution against spiking any footballs... a lot of less-than-desirable things can happen to a snowstorm in 4.5+ days.

Think 6 . If we blow the lid off great . But 4 days out , there is no way you can`t have JUNOITITS . 

Look at my post, again all I said was Forky said it was OTS. How is that condescending. Wow

Randomly bringing up that forky said out to sea couple days ago with (meteorologist) thrown in for good measure is absolutely trolling and completely unnecessary, especially in a storm thread.

Randomly bringing up that forky said out to sea couple days ago with (meteorologist) thrown in for good measure is absolutely trolling and completely unnecessary, especially in a storm thread.

I was just saying that forky said it was going out to sea. Am I not allowed to say that. There was no comment attached. Let me know

Archived