joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2016 Pattern Disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, but usually, you're original dead-panned anti-thetic timing is a troll attempt.

If you had checked back a bit earlier, you would have seen my favorable comments re: the first system.  Why is someone labeled a troll for saying something contrary to one particular model suddenly showing a major coastal?  If weathafella had made the same comment, would you have labeled him a troll?

Usually the CT RV needs to get deformed to get huge amounts, otherwise they get downsloped.

True up by Springfield and Northampton but rarely a big issue down this way with the exception of a storm like 12/92.

Regardless the gfs is a pretty epic hit back this way. Pattern is primed for it... Let's hope it pans out.

Give it a few more runs before getting the panties all twisted. As is as in it is what it is and would be taken in a heartbeat. The accumulation maps honestly are a joke simply eye candy. Climo would dictate the usual locals getting screwed or jacked. Come back in a week and "if" the event is modelled as tonights run then the debate can begin.

What a great run...I'm taking a trip back if it has staying power. Everytime (as I mentioned) I leave winter goes balls-to-the-wall.    

Give it a few more runs before getting the panties all twisted. As is as in it is what it is and would be taken in a heartbeat. The accumulation maps honestly are a joke simply eye candy. Climo would dictate the usual locals getting screwed or jacked. Come back in a week and "if" the event is modelled as tonights run then the debate can begin.

What a great run...I'm taking a trip back if it has staying power. Everytime (as I mentioned) I leave winter goes balls-to-the-wall.    

:weenie:

Archived