Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Boston area gtg 12/21/15

weathafella

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weekends are much harder for me. Until I go to a 3 day work week (post retirement), weekends don't give me enough time to get everything done that I need to. Glad we're getting the turn out! Cmon Kevin! Your kids aren't that young.....you can leave in time to get there and be home by 10. It's a school night. Pre holiday week...llve a little!

Weekends are much harder for me. Until I go to a 3 day work week (post retirement), weekends don't give me enough time to get everything done that I need to. Glad we're getting the turn out! Cmon Kevin! Your kids aren't that young.....you can leave in time to get there and be home by 10. It's a school night. Pre holiday week...llve a little!

he will need approval to leave the house

I was bummed about missing last year's but the first one in 2013 was great. Only a handful of us but we were looking at the huge EPO cold dump on the euro ensembles. Same pattern that produced the 0F snowstorm in early January that winter. The bar tender thought we were a bit strange but I think the patrons were jealous of us getting into the weather. Lol.

I was bummed about missing last year's but the first one in 2013 was great. Only a handful of us but we were looking at the huge EPO cold dump on the euro ensembles. Same pattern that produced the 0F snowstorm in early January that winter. The bar tender thought we were a bit strange but I think the patrons were jealous of us getting into the weather. Lol.

lol

Archived