Newest Member
    joxey
Angus Barn GTG Saturday, 5/23 @ 6:00 PM -- Raleigh, NC

Cold Rain

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probly some Gila monster in there too!

Y'all take some pics and share. We don't have to identify anyone! But I'll guess the one that looks like the crypt keeper, will be JBuns! :)

Better watch out! I think I made him mad at the Yoda joke. I'm a four star head now and am in danger of being the first one bounced out of the Barn. :(

Wish I could make it also. Just a bit to far for me to drive living here in the mountains. Hope yall have a great time and wish I could meet all of yall.

You mountain guys should organize something in the Hickory area. That might be a decent central area that might be close enough to get some non-mountain folks to come

You mountain guys should organize something in the Hickory area. That might be a decent central area that might be close enough to get some non-mountain folks to come

Yeah, that would be awesome ! The triangle is not the center of the world!

A Hickory get together would probably have about 3 options for dinner: Cracker Barrel, Ryan's , possibly a Golden Corral! :)

Yeah, that would be awesome ! The triangle is not the center of the world!

A Hickory get together would probably have about 3 options for dinner: Cracker Barrel, Ryan's , possibly a Golden Corral! :)

Ha!  We do have two of those options, but no Ryan's.  Might I suggest these alternatives:

http://www.youssef242.com/

http://highlandavenuerestaurant.com/

http://www.fourkrestaurant.com/

Sorry guys, I'm pissed I'm missing out too I really wanted to see what Widre thought about the 15-16 winter, have fun guys and maybe if you like one another we can have a winter G2G?

Sometimes overeating results in overheating.

Like anything else, there is a proper technique.  You start out with simple things and progress to eating 50 hot wings at Hooters while the waitress staff surrounds you cheering and jumping up and down.  If you can handle that without overheating, you've hit the big time.

Like anything else, there is a proper technique. You start out with simple things and progress to eating 50 hot wings at Hooters while the waitress staff surrounds you cheering and jumping up and down. If you can handle that without overheating, you've hit the big time.

I've passed the big time , I'm Olympian at wing eating, my pb is currently 51, but I'm constantly training! :)

Somebody get the 46 oz ribeye and take a pic !

Archived