northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Model discussion for May

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally contradicts you're earlier statements of SW CT most,likely to get .25. Originally you said the moisture would be shunted SW of the region.

Totally contradicts you're earlier statements of SW CT most,likely to get .25. Originally you said the moisture would be shunted SW of the region.

What do you expect from him? :lol:

Looks like we might just squeak through the weekend day-light hours having avoided the BD impact on sensible weather.  

Sunday night is most of that impetus, and Monday should dawn with wobbling flags from the NE and about 15 F knocked off Sunday's highs, particularly at the coast. In fact, could be some 87 to 57's.  

I was impressed to see the mid 80s on the majority of the U.S. MOS products for interior zones on Sunday. ...But, now that I think about it, those pre-BD sort of warmth troughs tend to cook...  And that's what that is. The BD more than less then subsumes the nadir of the heat trough/genesizes right there. In fact, it's almost more of a BD for the upper MA than for us.  But, given to the shortwave trajectory SE through the GOM, that's pretty classic looking in the mid levels.  

Appears the tele's have finally turned the season corner into a waste of time...  Everything appears typically out of sync and N/S//

Oh itś coming...just delayed. 

I guess while I was on vacation a discussion happened in our office. I won't name names, but an employee stated that backdoor cold fronts don't exist.

I'm wondering how many other sleeper cells Kevin has across the region.

Everyone is conservative when you always run with the extremes haha.

Would like to see another .25 this week, last weeks .25 amazingly enough really greened up things. Bet we see some .25 to .5 scattered about, pretty dreary Saturday none the less. Sunday is the pick of the weekend it appears. Was going to stain the deck tomorrow, looks like Sunday it is.

I dunno... looks like a shockingly climo week in store here.   

Mid 80s Sunday...then a BD air mass of ...some attenuating strength just sort of turns into a post fropa nws drying flow of 850s supporting just about smack on climo numbers for much of the remainder of the week.  

Things can change but for now blase

Archived