e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Model discussion for May

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 12z Euro doesn't show much more than some scattered convection chances over the next 10 days.

Even though the strong ridge over the GL flattened out, most of the convection remains focused further

south and west with the STJ and developing El Nino.

BDL's got a good shot at record. 

Record driest May is .73

I believe they are at .24 MTD

nice soaker, some good totals across the state, dustbowl cancel. More shots incoming at the end of yet another Chamber week.

I don't see shots at any rain this week..and little chnces thru day 10.

Also not a soaker at all. Last nights quick downpour just run off..Soils will be parched and dry by noon today..Need 5-7 inches to get back to normal

Highly highly recommend an install the next couple of days ..unless you like installing units in heat and dews with sweat dripping down your face ..if that's the case then wait till it's already here and do it next week..otherwise..get em in

WSI Energy Weather ‏@WSI_Energy  10m

Another heat wave aimed for the eastern U.S. next week under a building 594-dm heat dome to build over the Southeast.

CFcsLYtVIAAiAIo.png

Highly highly recommend an install the next couple of days ..unless you like installing units in heat and dews with sweat dripping down your face ..if that's the case then wait till it's already here and do it next week..otherwise..get em in

WSI Energy Weather ‏@WSI_Energy  10m

Another heat wave aimed for the eastern U.S. next week under a building 594-dm heat dome to build over the Southeast.

CFcsLYtVIAAiAIo.png

congrats RIC, thats like 80-83 here with NW winds, dews in the 50's. 

so your call is 3 days of 90's, a heat wave, good luck

No that isn't my call. I do think we see at least a day or 2 of 90 or higher next week with some humidity. it's possible it's 3 days..but as of right now I wouldn't call for that.

I do know yesterday you were saying cool and wet next week. is that still your thinking?

??

ORH has .14 MTD

You live in CT right?

Nobody is disputing it's been pretty dry recently, but you still willfully ignore educating yourself on droughts here. Water tables aren't low. And yesterday's rain wet the top soil a bit. It's quite manageable.

We are just a little dry right now, nothing we haven't seen before.  Mother nature always balances itself out around here.  All it takes is one good day or two of rain and we are right back to normal.

Now this is a drought:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2569919/Shocking-pictures-California-drought-reveal-extent-dry-spell-relief-way.html

Archived