joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2014/15

snywx

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone should peep my top comment on Hudson valley weather, I was finally sick of hearing people b**ch at those guys and ask about the damn boundary lines

I would've given up that gig years ago. People have no clue where they live. I think some of them probably couldn't find their way out of a cardboard box.

Anyways... here's the snow map for the latest HRRR, it does look nice for some of the region.

post-8457-0-50780200-1423428261_thumb.pn

I would've given up that gig years ago. People have no clue where they live. I think some of them probably couldn't find their way out of a cardboard box.

Anyways... here's the snow map for the latest HRRR, it does look nice for some of the region.

hrrr_snow_nyc_16 (1).png

I've known Bill for a few years and before he partnered with Alex we talked very briefly about me joining him on his then MidHudson weather site. I respectfully declined, the public can really take all the fun out of it quickly.

I've known Bill for a few years and before he partnered with Alex we talked very briefly about me joining him on his then MidHudson weather site. I respectfully declined, the public can really take all the fun out of it quickly.

Agreed, though it can definitely be a fun challenge at times if you have thick skin. Maybe you would have even gotten a yellow tag here, who knows? ;)

Agreed, though it can definitely be a fun challenge at times if you have thick skin. Maybe you would have even gotten a yellow tag here, who knows? ;)

I did it for years on my own via a Yahoo group, I pretty much knew everyone in my group, only maybe 100 or so. They were all nice to me but it took a lot of time and energy and when I did bust I really felt bad.

Anyway, steadier precip here so I'm over to pour light snow.

Cool! Seems like a really nice guy based on what I've read and heard from him. 

Very light snow ongoing here and 27 degrees.

I see Albany trimmed back parts of Dutchess to 8-10" finally, but almost their entire forecast area is still 10-14", which seems like a stretch based on latest modeling. 

Archived