Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February mid to long range threats discussion

Ji

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good trend for sure. Euro/gfs lost the mw low idea. Now its just a matter of the southern low track nw or underneath. Very good trends with hp in se canada. We're in the game on this one.

are you concerned with the low south of Alaska breaking through the +pna?  

All I care about is high pressure across the great lakes that is stronger than the high pressure over Bermuda.

agree with that totally....i am concerned that the Pac will crush the Atl  ....ive been drinking a few capt and cokes but i hope you see what i am saying

How does a 1036 high at hour 120 not drive a wedge into the Carolinas at this time of the year. I think the pattern supports a winter storm. Not to mention look at the crazy qpf total.

I agree. Also you have to remember we don't want it to show a hit at this lead. I would be worried if it did. Besides something looked a little funny about the run overall.

I can't see an app runner, with this set up...I don't post much but this just doesn't look right to me that low should be in central GA with dual 1032 H's in SD and just north of NY i don't see the 1027 H off the coast winning this battle I might be clueless but that's my opinion

Map girl... We are fine... The post above is one of many from last night summarizes the general thinking on the gfs and why it did not show snow.

It just doesnt look right!

Archived