joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Clipper snow disco and OBS Wednesday 1/21/2015

famartin

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light steady snow here, 29F. Been pretty steady for the last hour, actually starting to pick up a little. A coating so far. It would be nice to keep this up for another hour or two here, not sure if it will happen looking at the radar.

Regardless, definitely helps the mood after seeing radar returns overhead since late morning with just virga.

4pm, (West)Cape May, light to moderate snow, 0.8" on ground, 32°, dew point 28°, barometer 30.11" falling slowly, wind N5mphG9. It has been all snow as far as I know. Better than I expected and I'm enjoyin' it!

I had a hunch areas down there and North into Millville would make out good due to the track and precip expansion we have seen on radar. Nam and Hires Nam showed this great.

Where is Quakertown_needs_snow with the radar??

Ray it looks like your parents' area and mine are in some sort of dry area or subsidence zone  or a combo. Not a thing happening here.

Yeah. Hoping they at least see something when that stuff out into west gets there, it seems to be doing a little better holding together.

Got about what I expected here. Started snowing lightly around 2ish then became heavier to eventually moderate snow for a couple of hours. Looks like it's about to come to a stop tho here in Berks. To get to this point I feel we were in a "lucky" spot via the radar, outside of southern Jersey. 

Archived