Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 9-10 Coastal Storm Threat

Zelocita Weather

NYC receives a scraping.

What was wrong with my post? I specifically referenced a particular time table.

Most of it is focused over NNJ.

You think every one of my posts is centered around my backyard. Open your eyes and read for once in your life.

I just posted the Map bro.

NYC receives over 10mm+ of precip from the CCB AFTER hour 48.

How is 10mm+ a scraping?

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're talking about the run as a whole and I'm talking about a specific panel within the run.

The LOL was not needed.

Yes it was. You happened to leave out that the UKMET bullseyes the NYC metro area with the CCB.

I would think that is a pretty important fact.

The fact of the matter is there will be massive 700mb dry slot right a long the coast behind the initial band of intense rain. That will likely dry out Long Island, NE NJ, NYC and parts of SNE. Perhaps even extending as far inland as NE PA depending on your model of choice. It's going to take quite a large shift inside of 24 hours in order to get the heavier snows over the coast.

The fact of the matter is there will be massive 700mb dry slot right a long the coast behind the initial band of intense rain. That will likely dry out Long Island, NE NJ, NYC and parts of SNE. Perhaps even extending as far inland as NE PA depending on your model of choice. It's going to take quite a large shift inside of 24 hours in order to get the heavier snows over the coast.

I know for me its gonna be the rain and the occasional higher wind gusts. Im not expecting one flake with this storm. Especially with its less than ideal track, maybe NYC can get its first inch but i feel even that is a long shot ATM

I know for me its gonna be the rain and the occasional higher wind gusts. Im not expecting one flake with this storm. Especially with its less than ideal track, maybe NYC can get its first inch but i feel even that is a long shot ATM

I think everyone sees flakes along the coast as the low occludes.

Archived