joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Forecast Discussion

REDMK6GLI

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That week 3 Euro weekly was all over it and fits very well with the typical Nino DJ pattern progression.

https://fox12weather.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/500za_week3_bg_na.png

Wonder if we end up colder than Dec 02 CONUS wide . Your 02- 03 analog  is looking good even get a northeast Christmas cut off .

The European EPO/WPO/AO /NAO are probably  lower than what u see but all of Maue`s indices slump to 2 SD below normal by day 10 .

Well this is interesting, roughly 25 of the 51 EPS ensemble members track a secondary low pressure system either overhead or offshore for the Christmas storm.

This includes the control run which goes from 990mb over southern VA to 981mb over NNJ and 974mb over N VT. All of this in a 12 hour span.

If the Christmas Eve storm turns into a re-developer it will be forever known as the "TonyLovesSnow" storm. :)

H20, it's not really a redeveloper where the primary runs into a block and the transfer occurs. It's more of a response to a potent shortwave rotating around the base of the negativley tilted trough that runs up through the Carolinas. In this case the primary stays separate from whatever develops.

It's a all rain even no matter what happens...we need this storm to Jump start the change..

No way is it rain if we go 970-980mb tracking to our east by 100-150 miles, even with a low over the Great Lakes it's not a classic primary low driving north drilling warmth in situation. You can see on the 12Z Euro most places in CNY AND CPA are snow west of the low center

No, he got a 5-day suspension I believe. A total meltdown last night.

I always have wondered what prevents someone who was banned from just logging in with a new name under another device.  Ironically we have had 2-3 notorious posters banned here the last few years and as far as I can tell none of them ever came back unless they disguise it well.

I always have wondered what prevents someone who was banned from just logging in with a new name under another device. Ironically we have had 2-3 notorious posters banned here the last few years and as far as I can tell none of them ever came back unless they disguise it well.

Some have come back but were discovered fairly quickly and banned again

I can imagine thunderstorms being added for the forecast for Christmas Eve.

I see temps of 60 or higher, winds probably 20-30 with gusts up to 50mph+ and yes rumbles of thunder or even thunderstorms look like a possibility. The low really cranks just to our west and we are well in the warm sector which could override the inversion and any heavy rain/storms would be capable of bringing down stronger wind gusts. 

Archived