joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Massive Nor'easter Disco 10/21-25

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theyd better get up HWW from PYM to PSM tonight. Things are getting out of hand quickly . Gloucster gusting to 52

18z NAM has 40kt sustained winds cape ann to scituate around 2-3am. That's pretty impressive. Looks like even 35kt sustained near logan.

LLJ goes bonkers at the same time frame. I remember yesterday when the LLJ wasn't even supposed to enter SNE.

50-55KTS showing up on BOX radar VAD and S Weymouth TDWR at 2-3k.

That matches what the nam was showing. By 00z it gets 50 knots down to 1500 feet. We'll see if Logan can gust higher than 45 knots. The inversion is going to fight it but we'll see. We got about 4 or 5 more hours of goo LLJ. The recent 44 knot gust is pretty impressive.

That matches what the nam was showing. By 00z it gets 50 knots down to 1500 feet. We'll see if Logan can gust higher than 45 knots. The inversion is going to fight it but we'll see. We got about 4 or 5 more hours of goo LLJ. The recent 44 knot gust is pretty impressive.

It is. I have them gusting over 40 in my TAF, but not this early. Models try to show that lull in winds over SE MA, but I don't think it makes it much past GHG. 

It is. I have them gusting over 40 in my TAF, but not this early. Models try to show that lull in winds over SE MA, but I don't think it makes it much past GHG.

Funny that BOS has a higher gust than MQE thus far. I'll bet MQE eventually rips a 50+ though. The LLJ does try and hug the coast a bit tho.

It's been close. Absolutely ripping. 

Scott, should I go up the heights or walk around the sugar bowl? Might as well... Doc said I needed exercise

ATC advised diverts possible as 30-40 minute "airborne" holding currently at @BostonLogan due to low cigs/vis, strong winds, LLWS.

Peak gusts so far this evening. 51mph leading the way in #Boston! Major delays at Logan. #wbz

B0lY3vLCAAErwbi.png

@planningminion: many tree limbs down and power out in Brookville area of Brockton and Holbrook #MAwx

Waves kicking up off shore. Buoy reports 17' waves outside Boston Harbor. #wcvb

B0lacm3CIAAcIgO.png

Archived