joxey
WxChallenge 2014-2015

Jurg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wishing I had the balls to go 68F right now. :P

With dewpoint already at 67, I got to say me too :(

I only wish I've stuck with 86/87, but today's result scared me. At least I'm pretty happy about my 67 degrees so I can get further away from consensus :)

With dewpoint already at 67, I got to say me too :(

I only wish I've stuck with 86/87, but today's result scared me. At least I'm pretty happy about my 67 degrees so I can get further away from consensus :)

86/67/13/0.00 for me. Got burned on max. temps today but I always manage to end up higher than consensus.

Wasn't the best day for me, but I still went up 81 spots, as of now to top 100. After yesterdays debacle because I had 5 min to make a forecast the night before, I say I rebounded nicely. Could have been even better for this city if I had the time. What can you do I suppose.

Nice forecast by many of y'all today. Max did really well today I see. Kudos man. Good luck to everyone last few days left for Wilmington

79/57/14/0.

Think the low will be 6z tomorrow night, but that's a bit uncertain with high clouds possibly building in by that point. Was about to bump up to 58 or 59, but OU's wi-fi is terrible this year so by the time it went through it was like 2 minutes past...oh well. Winds are uncertain but I think they can get that high late tonight through tomorrow morning...I think.

Archived