joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
WxChallenge 2014-2015

Jurg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of low error days with fairly similar forecasts across the board the first two days (as in, a 2 degree difference on a temp forecast is a big deal). Tomorrow looks slightly more interesting, with a better chance for the sea breeze moving in much earlier than it did today and perhaps more clouds. We'll see.

84/60/9/0

Temp down to 70 already, so we're basically right on schedule compared to last night. I'm hoping the dew can start dropping here shortly since it's still sitting at 66-67. I'm hoping we can mix out enough to bump the temp up toward the mid 80's, but it'll be close if we develop a bit of a sea breeze and keep things slightly cooler. As long as I finish ahead of consensus, I'll be alright

Well that escalated quickly. 69F to 76F in one hour, not bad! But only up to 78F this hour. I'm guessing my 82F is a bit low (83F-84F seems a bit more likely to me), but watch the convective clouds and seabreeze carefully this afternoon.

Thunder, not so sure it's a luck in this city... I've found some helpful tools. ;)

Not a bad start I suppose being off one degree on low and temp already up to 78. Feel a little more comfortable about my 84, but that pesky sea breeze threat in the afternoon might put a damper on a few forecasts. A lot of people went 83/84, so that one degree could make or break your position

Archived