northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
T-Storms Part 2 : "North and West of the city!"

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is activity is more nrn CT to like KBED. Could get to BOS...but that is where I think best stuff goes.

hrrr agrees with your general thinking. I like a corridor from I84 on the ct/ny border, follow that to hartford, to the pike and east to Boston. Its a tight area. Doesn't look like alot north or south of that line.

hrrr agrees with your general thinking. I like a corridor from I84 on the ct/ny border, follow that to hartford, to the pike and east to Boston. Its a tight area. Doesn't look like alot north or south of that line.

Yeah my thinking is just NW of BOS..to near KBED down to near KBDL. That's what I put down.

You've had a ton. My yard is a desert.

I really didn't think anyone was in that position this year.  One thing I never considered this summer was watering the lawn--deep and lush.

Those small pockets are really dumping and not moving.  Fortunately, I'm not in them.  I guess I'll pass through though as I'm leaving now to NL. 

74.3/68

The section in between a Boston-Providence line and a Fall River-Scituate line has been missed by everything. We did get a good soaking during Arthur, but that was a month ago.  Ever since then, I've only had 0.6" (in very small amounts at a time) in my backyard after only 1.4" in June.  The line between the haves and have nots has been very consistent and sharp too.  I can literally see much greener/lusher lawns in Norwood than in Stoughton where many lawns are starting to turn brown and that's only 7 miles straight line. Our best chance for a decent soaking comes this weekend, but I'm having my doubts on that. I've given up on hoping for any convection.   

I really didn't think anyone was in that position this year.  One thing I never considered this summer was watering the lawn--deep and lush.

Those small pockets are really dumping and not moving.  Fortunately, I'm not in them.  I guess I'll pass through though as I'm leaving now to NL. 

74.3/68

Archived