gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Significant SVR risk 7/14 or 7/15

Mikehobbyst

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they updgraded to 30% wind earlier. If something looks serious they could always do a special upgrade.

Not sure I've ever seen this. The method I've seen employed is issuing an MCD saying at the next outlook update something will be added. But the outlook tends to not change between outlooks. 

still socked in with lots of clouds here, I sincerely hope sun comes soon and doesn't leave me clouded over the entire day here folks

The risk for any kind of severe weather is always much reduced for people on Long Island near any shore-this isn't any surprise. The south winds associated with huge dewpoints also keep the low clouds around.

Looked up at the sky and now seeing the sun trying to burn off the clouds currently. Lets hope it can even destabilize my atmosphere and getting me warmed up here fairly quickly!

Im hoping the sun can get out quickly here so i can maybe get some good storms that you guys may be getting in NYC/NJ

Looked up at the sky and now seeing the sun trying to burn off the clouds currently. Lets hope it can even destabilize my atmosphere and getting me warmed up here fairly quickly!

Getting there...The clouds from the west are coming in fast though (hopefully they can hold off)

post-4195-0-42000300-1405443546_thumb.jp

Archived