• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer 2014 Banter Thread

IsentropicLift

I hope you didnt realize you posted this while a fireman was in the process of dying.

They weren't going to give me off because of 4th of July weekend. My cousin's graduation party was yesterday. When I went to work yesterday, I found out that I wasn't even on the roster to wotk. The Sgt sent me home.

RIP firefighter

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They weren't going to give me off because of 4th of July weekend. My cousin's graduation party was yesterday. When I went to work yesterday, I found out that I wasn't even on the roster to wotk. The Sgt sent me home.

RIP firefighter

We're you off Sunday too ? Did u lose track of you're own RDO ?

Yes, but contrary to popular belief and terrible tv shows, the men and women on the streets working both jobs get along very well, respect each other, and watch each others backs. A cop or ff line of duty death is a blow to either side. I know anthony didnt mean any harm...it was just really awful timing.

Yup it's all a joke the hate thing, everyone works together gets along, the guys in 120 in Brownsville are some of the nicest people ever. They let us use the bathroom, always offer food,drinks, AC. And terrible story with the LODD RIP

Yup it's all a joke the hate thing, everyone works together gets along, the guys in 120 in Brownsville are some of the nicest people ever. They let us use the bathroom, always offer food,drinks, AC. And terrible story with the LODD RIP

The cops in the ferry division at whitehall and st george are awesome.they deal with so much crap especially on the overnight boat

Paul Christian was delivered last evening . At 23 inches long and 9 lbs 14 oz his 1st MMA move was to break his mother a tail bone on his way into the world .

Both are doing great. July is now my favorite month for obvious reasons.

Paul Christian was delivered last evening . At 23 inches long and 9 lbs 14 oz his 1st MMA move was to break his mother a tail bone on his way into the world .

Congrats

Awesome news! Congrats! Hope your wife recovers quickly, ouch!

Archived