Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2014

Animal

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too cold for me and without snow, I'd rather it be sunny in the 50s. If this boring pattern continues, I will wish an early Spring.

You won't get snow with 40 degrees! Tolerate the cold/dry for now and the snow will happen sooner or later. Looks like we might actually get some blocking as the month progresses. 

Got down to 14 at midnight before the clouds moved in. Wed afternoon into Thur morning is looking bitter for sure.

So my low for yesterday was 7 just before midnight. My low for today, so far, is 6 right after midnight. It will be interesting if I beat that low before midnight tonight, I'm thinking yes, I will, we'll see. It's 11 here now.

So my low for yesterday was 7 just before midnight. My low for today, so far, is 6 right after midnight. It will be interesting if I beat that low before midnight tonight, I'm thinking yes, I will, we'll see. It's 11 here now.

Bottomed out at 9 last night. Forecast low for me tonight is 0. Rare too see these low temps with windy conditions forecasted. We'll see if we can get a snowsquall this afternoon. I think you will beat that 6 before midnight.  :shiver: 

Bottomed out at 9 last night. Forecast low for me tonight is 0. Rare too see these low temps with windy conditions forecasted. We'll see if we can get a snowsquall this afternoon. I think you will beat that 6 before midnight.  :shiver: 

I was out last evening, it was really neat to see the bright moon along with some diamond dust, anyone else see this last night?  I always love seeing that.

Down to 10 degrees here. My rink is ready to go, but it's gonna have to wait til tomorrow for extensive use. Too cold for the kids tonight. I may wander out there for a little later tonight. Picked up a brand new propane patio heater on Craigslist today which will hopefully encourage more participation from my wife and daughter, they aren't as hardy as my son and I  :shiver:  

Archived