joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/13-2/14/2014 2nd Half Major Coastal Storm Discusson/Observations

Rib

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well how about this.  Watching my twitter account.  Saw this posting...Wow.. 5 inches in 2 hours !!

@GarySzatkowski @phillywx hasn't let up for 2 hours now. At least 5 inches in that time. Harford/Cecil Co border pic.twitter.com/gg5XmUDJ6f

BgZ2I9lIIAAQgFG.jpg

That would be me. Yup, still coming down.Wants to try to wind down, but getting hit still from the north in that last little southern movement band.  Couldnt get a pic uploaded on here. Given this mornings snow pac before clearing off, would say we are in the NWS's range of 18-20 for both events. 

Remember that thin band that was my last hope. It may pay off to an inch or two.

I think once that pivots over this way, it should provide a thumping.  For how long is up in the air, particularly if the low decides to go racing off to the northeast.

OBS

THUNDER SNOW.  Lightning/thunder just hit 10:55 pm :thumbsup:

SN+ & fog

Temp 31.5 F and dropping

Winds whipping out of NW

Vis down to 1/4 mile

Remember that thin band that was my last hope. It may pay off to an inch or two.

Except it's not just a thin band now. This is why I was shaking my head at you guys throwing in the towel, look at everything that's coming east now. Granted it may not be the ridiculous amounts some models were showing, but maybe that was never realistic to begin with.u2a8ysaq.jpg

Archived