• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 12-13 Storm, Part III: Trilogy ends and then Obs thread soon!

stormtracker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

main diff probably the low doesn't bomb out as quick around here. haven't looked at 500 etc yet. track slightly west. still passable but I'm leaning more toward putting my eggs all in the front part. 

main diff probably the low doesn't bomb out as quick around here. haven't looked at 500 etc yet. track slightly west. still passable but I'm leaning more toward putting my eggs all in the front part. 

and if the GFS is right the front part is meh...at least it will be cold.....could be a massive bust,...but at least 4" in the city looks likely...

Well, that stung a bit.   Agree with the consensus...time to focus on the front end thump and let the chips fall where they may after that.   QPF from start time to 12z Thurs?

THU 06Z     13-FEB     -3.2     -3.9      1021      88 98     0.18    554 537

THU 12Z     13-FEB     -0.5      0.0      1010      93 99     0.55    552 544 

yes...and most of that I am guessing by 4-5 am...it is a nice thump...if the GFS is right...we'll have 1 mi viz during our "thump"

The GFS is a pretty significant outlier overnight, but I can buy a prolonged light event during the day.  How much QPF for DCA through 12?

- 0.73" I see.  Fits right in with the NAM and others.  6-8" and then we take our chances.

Archived