joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Medium/Long Range Disco 2

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of the sickest fantasy panels of the season. I would pay $20 to see 246. 

attachicon.gifeurostorm.JPG

Accuwx will have the control run, which extends to 360 hrs

though not identical to operational, it would be close

both operational and control run has the storm on last night's run, but the operational ended before it hit us....control had it cut, but was no where near the size of today's version

repeat sort of pattern we've seen all winter.....a 39.55N winter

but at least we haven't been left with nothing like so many previous 40N winters

idk if I agree there. The se got hit solid. We got a pretty flush hit last week. Yes, north has done well but without a block ala 09/10 style we'll never be the only big winners. It's been a great year. If that moisture bomb in Jan wasn't rain we would be on fire. 

idk if I agree there. The se got hit solid. We got a pretty flush hit last week. Yes, north has done well but without a block ala 09/10 style we'll never be the only big winners. It's been a great year. If that moisture bomb in Jan wasn't rain we would be on fire. 

well, I was referring to how just to my north has done sooo much better, as in an additional 15+ inches on the north side of the Baltimore Beltway (and not event that far for those to the NW of me)

I ain't complaining though.....well, not like usual at least   ;)

well, I was referring to how just to my north has done sooo much better, as in an additional 15+ inches on the north side of the Baltimore Beltway (and not event that far for those to the NW of me)

I ain't complaining though.....well, not like usual at least   ;)

I am...we've gotten screwed down here...plus I am still bitter over 12/10...I need another storm or 2

Archived