Nashville 1.9/2.4

Jackson 2.7/1.7

Paris 3.9/3.7

Memphis 3.5/1.8

Knoxville 3.9/3.8

Huntsville 3.6/2.8

Tupelo 2.5/2.2

Asheville 8.7/9.0

There are some wild big dog members in there.  East TN looks particularly good and West NC is ridiculous as you'd imagine.

Hey good to see someone from Murray!  You're near my old stomping grounds (Paris).  Hope you do well with this one.  :guitar:

Great!! You a Racer fan?

Interesting to see if this will trend north any the next 24hrs.  A RGEM/Euro blend may not be a bad bet right now. I think GFS is too far south but we'll see. Good luck!! ;)

FWIW - Nathan Scott showed his graphic for snow and had the heavy snow line through Knoxville, with moderate into far southern KY and VA.... With light well up onto those states as well. He showed the NAM (of course) and then tempered his graphic by showing an in house model that showed clear skies at the same time..... At least they are talking possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has that remained constant or is it in the process of moving North too? I like that placement

It's just starting to get into RGEM range so I can't really say.  It's still cranking hard across the eastern half of the state at that time frame so the extrapolated clown is probably nuts.  The RGEM did very well for our east TN snow event last week.  It did pretty decent with the west TN ice/sleet I thought.  Temps were off a tad so it overdid it a bit on that but I've been impressed with the model this season.

It's just starting to get into RGEM range so I can't really say.  It's still cranking hard across the eastern half of the state at that time frame so the extrapolated clown is probably nuts.  The RGEM did very well for our east TN snow event last week.  It did pretty decent with the west TN ice/sleet I thought.  Temps were off a tad so it overdid it a bit on that but I've been impressed with the model this season.

So it is looking like this could be an entire state event with a general 2" - 4" statewide, north to south, not sure I have seen that before.

FWIW - Nathan Scott showed his graphic for snow and had the heavy snow line through Knoxville, with moderate into far southern KY and VA.... With light well up onto those states as well. He showed the NAM (of course) and then tempered his graphic by showing an in house model that showed clear skies at the same time..... At least they are talking possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Nathan Scott, he's pretty strait forward with his info and communicates fairly decent with his followers on facebook. Here's to a little jog north for the storm......could use a day off from work.

Archived