amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Down to the wire and models are saying wtf? 12/19-20 event

weathafella

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks guys. I wont believe it until I see the flakes fly. This just has that potential to be a 10" line of misery where the seals just to my east are happy and I get a few flakes. Could easily see this being one of those like a couple of years ago in December where we go from inches to nothing in a matter of miles.

Sounds like fun times were had at the Xmas party gageing the hangover...........lol

Sounds like fun times were had at the Xmas party gageing the hangover...........lol

This is the fun one. Neighborhood party, walking distance, inlaws had the kids so this is the one we all have a blast. I do remember coming home around 5, my wife waking me up to tell me the football games were starting. I really didnt hit it that hard, just getting old I guess. Part of this is a couple we've all known for about 8 years is moving to Florida this week so it was a goodbye party too. Part of it for me is I'm not a daily drinker, I don't have a beer with dinner or anything like that. Probably hadn't had a drink in weeks before last night. System shock.

It's a snowy sky down here big time.

So what is the consensus from all of you on this storm? I mean the QPF output seems pretty impressive.

This is the fun one. Neighborhood party, walking distance, inlaws had the kids so this is the one we all have a blast. I do remember coming home around 5, my wife waking me up to tell me the football games were starting. I really didnt hit it that hard, just getting old I guess. Part of this is a couple we've all known for about 8 years is moving to Florida this week so it was a goodbye party too. Part of it for me is I'm not a daily drinker, I don't have a beer with dinner or anything like that. Probably hadn't had a drink in weeks before last night. System shock.

So what is the consensus from all of you on this storm? I mean the QPF output seems pretty impressive.

For you...pretty good consensus. NAM crushes many of us but Euro gives you a decent event as well.. And your RUC continues to advertise something nice late night/tomorrow morning. Who knows? All the globals advertising a big event xmas night (well EC/GFS....CMC is a miss).

The neighborhood ones are the best, No driving involved, Need to progarm the system as to not go into alcohol shock............ :drunk:

I'm thinking a couple inches... 2-4 kinda deal for the Cape?

I think it may be a bit harder for you on the other side of the Canal but it's going to be only a couple miles that separate something decent from a non-event.

That late in the game you never give the returner a chance to get his hands on the ball, Thats on the punter.............

The ironic part is that he actually fumbled the ball and still got a TD thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

But yes, the ball should have been kicked well out of bounds; with a high kick, there would have been a mere 2-3 seconds left for a Hail Mary at that point.

I'm thinking a couple inches... 2-4 kinda deal for the Cape?

I think it may be a bit harder for you on the other side of the Canal but it's going to be only a couple miles that separate something decent from a non-event.

I think he could make up for a bit with just ever so slightly cooler bl temps and the ne flow likes that area for enhancement. I'm thinking plowable totals...but like what box said regarding pavement/melting issues for a time.

Deservedly so. The Eagles won a game they had no business winning and that should seal the division for them.

They are a dynamic team with a lot of heart, and better than the Gints. A Pats Eagles Super Bowl would be awesome. The weather seems pretty dynamic too! IN NYC with my niece (her first trip to NYC) so kinda out of it on the weather but damn looks like it gon' snow this week and next. Awesome!

Why doesn't Hayden frank just post here? He was on Eastern and never posted.

all of his afd's are basically directed at things we are all discussing on here and he even uses our terminology like "lock" and Norlun and answers questions that we've asked in the threads. It's obvious he's one of the guest or anonymous users

The ironic part is that he actually fumbled the ball and still got a TD thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

But yes, the ball should have been kicked well out of bounds; with a high kick, there would have been a mere 2-3 seconds left for a Hail Mary at that point.

That actually helped him as the coverage over ran the play...........

They are a dynamic team with a lot of heart, and better than the Gints. A Pats Eagles Super Bowl would be awesome. The weather seems pretty dynamic too! IN NYC with my niece (her first trip to NYC) so kinda out of it on the weather but damn looks like it gon' snow this week and next. Awesome!

I'd love a superbowl like that. Pats would win by 4 tds. But more likely it won't happen. The Eagles are good but pretty much shat the bed today until the Giants let them back in.

I'd love a superbowl like that. Pats would win by 4 tds. But more likely it won't happen. The Eagles are good but pretty much shat the bed today until the Giants let them back in.

Desean is THE best big play guy in the league for 2 years running. That helps in a Super Bowl. Pats peaking early, no way they wipe out the Birds in the big game. But I' dont' want to get ahead of myself...we all see where that got us the last few days.

Archived