Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Down to the wire and models are saying wtf? 12/19-20 event

weathafella

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot better than the Eagles. Let me try posting in your style.

Only in 2010 could a sub 990 intensifying high octane undulating pressure center near the BM find a missive to completely emasculate me by teasing my domain with a quantitative precipitation forecast that is minimalistic in it's output. Right Will?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing for eastern SNE folks.....keep your eye on the dewpoint. Here it is well under what it was 24 hours ago and for that reason alot of that radar will be virga for awhile if it reaches us.

Dewpoint at 28f and we only just started to sprinkle here after being under echoes for a while. A few wet flakes mixed in.

you'll probably be OK. lowest part of the BL is a bit warm right now but WBZ levels are not particularly high. once the precip picks up and nighttime takes over...would think you are all snow

You could have some fun later. The returns from OKX actually show some westward movement to those echoes south of LI.

you'll probably be OK. lowest part of the BL is a bit warm right now but WBZ levels are not particularly high. once the precip picks up and nighttime takes over...would think you are all snow

Hey Phil. Thanx for that. I take it from the chatter you just had a kid. Congrats. I've got 3. Youngest is 13. You'll have fun. Good luck with the snow, also. Cheers. Blair

Archived