• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Discussion(models/Obs, etc) for events MLK weekend

snow.

12z gefs definitely likes the thurs-sat timeframe overall. 3 nice and very similar looking coastal solutions @ 180. Not enough to call a "signal" but all three tap the ss stream in a very similar fashion. There are other members showing a faster/weaker hit w/ ns only. Good run overall. 

Wrong thread. Get the manual back out. 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, 12z gefs is the stormiest run I've seen this year by far. Every single member give us some sort of coastal d8-15. Some are pretty big and some members give us multiple snows. Very few rainy solutions mixed in there but even those are prolific w/ ss interaction.

Dude

yes...there were too many threads....We have tried to consolidate into more organized threads...blame Ji..I am 

Lol he is to blame. He was making a new model thread for each cycle. I like the idea of a Pattern thread, (short lead)general model disco when there are threats, and obs when an event is imminent.

12Z NAM has 0.17" of its QPF falling as snow here tonight. GFS has 0.27" as snow.

Both have temps in the low 20's here tomorrow afternoon.

The NWS forecast seems much tamer, with less than a half-inch of snow and a high of 32 tomorrow.

I think there are gonna be some nice pics tomorrow...

Archived