• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 5th 2014 ICE obs

famartin

Not all robins are migratory.  And while robins which breed in the Delaware Valley mostly migrate much further south, robins which breed much further north may overwinter in the Delaware Valley.

I didn't know that - we've had some around here all winter, mostly eating berries etc. remaining on trees and bushes. I thought maybe they missed the class on migrating.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holding at 34 here for now with some occasional light rain. Had about 0.10" of ice earlier. My focus on this event has now switched to wondering how much snow will be left for the next cold blast. I just measured in the grass where what was 7.0" Friday am is now 4.5". Lost some to settling no doubt. I was hoping to have 3" or so by day's end tomorrow, but I'd settle for 2". Actually I'll settle for whatever is left. :lmao:

I've noted for a long time that this area is one of the hardest to put out an encompassing forecast for and today shows why...we've got a steady heavy drizzle going on with my 3 type's of therm.'s in as complete an agreement as can be; 30 on the head,and here it's not freezing on my deck or the car out of the garage...could've been the sun out all morn...it's been quite awhile since I've seen an inversion like this...had a report  that just a few miles down off the hill here that it's accidents galore... 

Archived