e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
January 4-6th Winter Storm Part 3

Whitelakeroy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doing relatively poorly here. Last measurement a little while ago was a bit over 2". Lighter rates and warm temps not getting me off to a good start. Hopefully it cools soon...

ugh, hopefully you make up ground once better rates push in. 

Solid -SN here as better returns try to build north and combine with LE

0825 AM SNOW VALPARAISO 41.48N 87.05W

01/05/2014 M4.0 INCH PORTER IN EMERGENCY MNGR

With lake enhancement/effect later on, things could get interesting around Valparaiso. 

And unfortunately someone took our snow board over break, so I'll do the best I can to estimate.

ugh, hopefully you make up ground once better rates push in. 

Solid -SN here as better returns try to build north and combine with LE

Someone has to get screwed in every storm. I'll just have to take it this time. :lol:

Parting of the red sea about to move through here again on radar. Yeesh. Snizzle and up to 36º.

Someone has to get screwed in every storm. I'll just have to take it this time. :lol:

Parting of the red sea about to move through here again on radar. Yeesh. Snizzle and up to 36º.

Flake size isn't great but what is coming down is dumping. Flirting between 1/4 mi and 1/2 mi vis

About 3" here

my temp is 30.9...heavier prcp should do some cooling as it moves in, and temps should settle in the upper 20s or around 30.. good luck lol.. around 3" thus far as well.

More than I expected to have at this point. More eastern parts of the state might get the heaviest rate but we should do well.

Archived