gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
January Pattern Discussion

NorthArlington101

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of possibilities. Only took a glance but seem a little better. There are a couple big storms.

I think overall they are better but as you note, they are all over the place.  A couple a have really nice storms,  a couple are rain and some are dc dry slot miller b screw jobs.  Still I think an improvement over all.  I'll check the plume diagrams later today.

I think overall they are better but as you note, they are all over the place.  A couple a have really nice storms,  a couple are rain and some are dc dry slot miller b screw jobs.  Still I think an improvement over all.  I'll check the plume diagrams later today.

im guessing your not pulling out the 1983 Feb analog for this storm lol

No but I'm not writing it off either, at least not for a modest storm.  There is going to be a low somewhere along the coast, unfortunately exactly where is still unknown so we are in limbo.

agreed, we still have 130+ hrs to go,  nearly 20 gfs runs and 10 euro ,cmc, and ukmet  runs  to go, so   we have ALOT of time to figure all that out, 

Euro small hit for us. Great for northeast of course. Miller. B. Seems weird that secondary would be so far inland and not further south. It's like parallel redevelopment. We actually go to rain for a time.

i didnt think rain would be an option for this storm.....its suppose to be a cold storm right?

Archived