Newest Member
    12bet1 net
First Coating Possible - Obs Thread

ChescoWx

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad u didnt leave

Ha, thanks. I don't think anyone truly left. The way it was explained to me, those guys at Phillywx will still be posting here on-occasion. But, I admit I'm a little out of the loop here with details.

Can the Prius handle flurries?

LOL...this thing cannot handle any form of wx that isn't calm/clear. I'm like a micro machine out there when there's even a slight breeze.

Ha, thanks. I don't think anyone truly left. The way it was explained to me, those guys at Phillywx will still be posting here on-occasion. But, I admit I'm a little out of the loop here with details.

I don't know about Adam, but Tom has said he will never post here again.

Oh, okay. Well, I'll be posting on both, as time allows.

I was ready to pack up and stay over there since it seemed like the overwhelming majority (particularly mets) had migrated, but now it seems people are sure they want to stay here too.  Well, most of them.  And Tom's site isn't quite fully functional yet.  So I guess I'll stay here for a while longer.

I was ready to pack up and stay over there since it seemed like the overwhelming majority (particularly mets) had migrated, but now it seems people are sure they want to stay here too.  Well, most of them.  And Tom's site isn't quite fully functional yet.  So I guess I'll stay here for a while longer.

Yeah, we'll wait and see I guess. I go where the discussion goes basically. There's also the issue of being able to get on certain websites at work (lol). I can get on this forum for some reason but most forums are banned.

Yeah, we'll wait and see I guess. I go where the discussion goes basically. There's also the issue of being able to get on certain websites at work (lol). I can get on this forum for some reason but most forums are banned.

Same here

Light snow or flurries from about 645-9. Temp dropped 3 degrees in that time.

Archived