• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Your snowfall prediction's

tombo82685

Ok, I don't usually do these. But I have been living here going on 8 yrs and I havent seen so many acorns and animals eating them. We have deer and bears day and night on our lawns eating them. My neighbor is in his late eighties also commented on it. I know its not sciences but lets see what it brings. ( I ll post a few pics in the photo section)

MPO (Tobyhanna or wherever) -- 63"
ABE -- 37"
PHL -- 21"
ACY -- 15"

Oak Ridge NJ ( Jefferson TWP)  56"

MPO - 30

ABE - 18

PHL - 4

ACY - 1

Going to be a mild and snowless winter.

Backyard - 24

Wow, only an inch in Atlantic City yet less than 5 miles away in your backyard in Ventnor you're predicting two feet?

I think that was the part of the quote from RedSky that hokeyinc neglected to remove (note the extra quote bracket below that), and he didn't actually make a forecast for his backyard.

I think that was the part of the quote from RedSky that hokeyinc neglected to remove (note the extra quote bracket below that), and he didn't actually make a forecast for his backyard.

Well.... Considering that the border to ACY is less than 1 mile away from this location.... ACY is my backyard pick of 1". I did forget to remove what I quoted when I put up the post.

Archived