joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Second Half of October Wx Discussion?

CT Rain

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tip it looked like there was some moisture to me, but at this range it's all fluff anyway.  Still the cold is interesting to see and if there is a threat or two that's cool.

I've seen some mixed mess here early before but the earliest actual accumulating snow I can remember here was 11/2003 I think a few days before Thanksgiving.  Something Will probably remembers but I don't recall the specifics.

Tip it looked like there was some moisture to me, but at this range it's all fluff anyway.  Still the cold is interesting to see and if there is a threat or two that's cool.

I've seen some mixed mess here early before but the earliest actual accumulating snow I can remember here was 11/2003 I think a few days before Thanksgiving.  Something Will probably remembers but I don't recall the specifics.

I remember that.  I think (don't quote me on this) that it was a strong clipper that brought widespread 3-6.  I remember sledding with my cousins for thanksgiving, that was a great year :snowing: .

Scott, I had the year wrong I was thinking of 2004. We had a coating to an inch or so here at the end as rain changed to snow.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/box/climate/snowrpts/NO1404

That was the year that you bustd into the scene as messenger. Your posting style screamed someone else I knew and that was the case. Prelude to a wonderful winter. Let's do it again. Get on the train, I owe you dinner x2 and we can toast the epic 2013-14.

Archived