Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
The Pattern Ahead

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like an instant occlusion since the lead shortwave pushes the main baroclinic zone pretty far off the US East Coast. It's always nice to see a 504dm closed low tuck under Long Island.

Nice cold thicknesses with decent ATL inflow. Fluff machine. I hope it happens...I feel like something is in the cards next week. Also, we could see some light snow Tuesday Night and Wednesday.

Nice cold thicknesses with decent ATL inflow. Fluff machine. I hope it happens...I feel like something is in the cards next week. Also, we could see some light snow Tuesday Night and Wednesday.

Yeah it's a nice look...I was remarking about the instant occlusion due to the meteorological interest and it not being as a prolific snow producer as one might think given the lack of low level baroclinicity.

Yeah it's a nice look...I was remarking about the instant occlusion due to the meteorological interest and it not being as a prolific snow producer as one might think given the lack of low level baroclinicity.

Something meteorologically fascinating, yet underwhelms in terms of sensible wx.....wow, haven't seen that much over the course of the past year. lol

If it happens as the gfs has it, it would probably be a narrow, but potent area of snow. I don't know if you saw lower levels, but it has a fairly narrow but decent llj coming in from the southeast. Certainly plenty of time to iron out the details...we're still in clown range, but something to look forward to, hopefully.

Archived