12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
September 2013 General Discussion

daddylonglegs

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boring weather, but it sure is nice with back to back days in the 60s. Cooling off quicker tonight with calmer winds. 51° currently.

Boring and beautiful, hard to complain I suppose. After a chilly morning at 41 we warmed up to 62 this afternoon. Pure blue skies, great day. Should be much of the same in southern Ontario through into Saturday, with a slight bump in temps each day. Should hit 72 for Saturday afternoon. I'll be camping up at Bruce Peninsula so I'm pretty pumped about the weather, although may get rained on midday Sunday.

I love camping on the Bruce.  Its the absolutely the best place to watch and hear a thunderstorm, they almost sound like they pass through you. The waters clarity also adds to the beauty of the peninsula. Hope you have a great time.

We have a pack of wolves in the bush behind the house which are kicking up the noise this fall. At a distance they sound so nice but when they are just behind the house you can feel the energy from the hunt in the air, sometimes it can be a little unnerving. Two nights ago I think they got into some wild turkeys. Wow, what a racket !!

Great weather for the next few days. Getting ready for the cold in finishing up some of the landscaping in the back yard which needs to be prepped for seed .

chilly nights, mild days....leaves are rapidly popping but sure makes for some boring forum time.  If not for Geos, this place would be a blackout. :D

Haha, I find the weather boring, but still a few interesting things here and there. Like the interesting cloud that float by.

Down to 45° this morning with ground fog like Kevlon was talking about.

Last four to five weeks naso much.  Even this 'cooler' regime has resulted in a summer very slightly below average.

Exactly, slightly below average...as in cooler than normal.

11 of the past 14 days have averaged below average in MKE...9 of those days only had highs in the 60's.

You have no argument, like usual.

Also, I didn't say cooler than normal, I said cooler period. Thankfully because it is fall that will happen pretty soon most likely, though not in the next week. Good job changing my wording.

lol.

"Very slightly below average" is cooler than normal. After following weather all of these years it's lol worthy that you don't know average=normal.

Wow, onshore flow definitely had an impact there.  Hit 80 here after starting out at 48.

Most of the corn and quite a bit of the soybeans have been harvested around here. 

That's another difference too, most of the crops are still in place. I'd say 70% unharvsted.

Onshore flow pretty much every day this week.

Wow, onshore flow definitely had an impact there.  Hit 80 here after starting out at 48.

Most of the corn and quite a bit of the soybeans have been harvested around here. 

Around here a majority of the beans have bitten the dust, but I haven't seen anyone touch the corn yet. The farmers can't complain about the weather for harvest here this year.

Archived