• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

avoid main forum november thread, sad images

I hate when they start talking about salvaging the second half of winter :yikes:

Thankfully analogs are far from an exact science, and sometimes even warm winter months like last december give a gift like last years christmas to new years snow and cold week

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope mid month big torch with nobody sure how long it will last

Quite honestly, I wish the November torch was Thanksgiving week. My mom is visiting from Arizona, and is spending the week with us. I'd like it if she didn't have to freeze her behind off while she was here...

so ummm do i get the big dog and mother of god out of the closet yet? Tempting lol

Well NYC already made a storm threat thread so might as well...

Also every single "common thing to say a week out" line has been said there on the first page.

It's going to be a long week for some. I'm just going to expect showers and temps in the 50s. Set the bar so low that even if we get an inch of slop it's still more than I expected.

Well NYC already made a storm threat thread so might as well...

Also every single "common thing to say a week out" line has been said there on the first page.

It's going to be a long week for some. I'm just going to expect showers and temps in the 50s. Set the bar so low that even if we get an inch of slop it's still more than I expected.

This

i  say no thread yet, wait.

Agreed, don't need to look as pathetic as other sub-forums.   Although it will probably happen as I haven't gotten

final grass cutting done yet and won't have time this weekend.   My tractor can't have the plow and mower on at the

same time - engineering genius...

Archived