Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good evening to those on board.  Not sure if this correct spot to post...but a quick look at the forum topics drew me here. 

Most larger scale models for the day cycles of 11/23 were not showing the band of snow showers that the ruc-rap-hrrr has a decent handle on heading for I80.  We'll be looking for snow acc reports either here or on fb or our skywarn account. 

Also expecting sct or isolated g40-45 kt in E PA and anywhere in NJ between 03z/24-16z/24  and will be interested in any branches or wires down as well as any associated fires...again ditto please post here, or fb or our skywarn acct.  Much thanks for your observations.  Please give time of occurrence, location incl county and of course non paved sfc depth vs paved sfc depth. Maybe I'm over doing it but large lapse rates are indicative of the potential despite the cold front becoming more diffuse with time.  

Thank you very much,

Walt

We're posting your reports.  Since I don't know most of you...if you have a NWS spotter ID...can you add it on for our reports.  Much thanks for all your reports.  If I'm in the wrong forum for the obs...pls redirect me.  tx  wd

Walt,

submitted my report via e-mail with Id #

temp down to 24 F on the ridge line.

Albrightsville with 1.5 is respectable!

Update..wind is blowing hard. just had a gust to 34 mph.

highest ytd

best,

Matt

Archived