northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
March 24-25 Potential Bomb Part Deux

earthlight

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the record snowfall for March 25th is 2.3" in 1872...the only other time there was measurable snow on this date was in 1899...This could be the third time since 1869....The record could fall as well...could be a slush fun...

I wonder what the odds are of getting a significant snowfall during the first week of November and the last week of March

during any given year here? We are already in rare snowfall territory for getting 4"+ in November combined with this March

so far over 7".

They look the same to me as 3z..50+ for the area.

Tighter gradient though. It's really just focusing in on the storm now, which means its coming closer to a consensus on the precip. Looks like this is gonna be a .25-.75 storm for most of us.

I wonder what the odds are of getting a significant snowfall during the first week of November and the last week of March

during any given year here? We are already in rare snowfall territory for getting 4"+ in November combined with this March

so far over 7".

I think the only year that comes close to having snow in early Nov. and late March is 1953-54...It had 2-4" on the 6th of November and 0.3" April 1st...It's an unusual year to say the least...

Archived