• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March 24-25 Potential Bomb Part Deux

earthlight

this storm is going to have a sharp cutoff somewhere, but i dont think it is etched in stone just yet, that is why you are seeing the models vacillate, even the euro to some extent.

The severity of the vacillation on the short term models and pretty much all models besides the Euro is marked and rather embarrassing. I've stopped tracking the way I used to because of it... I still wish luck for all despite the unlikely hope for a shift in our direction after another Euro schooling...

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully those are some good changes and not bad. We are running out of time fast!

The NAM has some pretty tremendous differences with the handling of the main vort max already at 6 hours compared to the 12 and 18z runs at the same time. Pretty remarkable (and laughable).

Hopefully those are some good changes and not bad. We are running out of time fast!

The confluence over the Northeast is a little weaker and the height field slightly farther north, so I guess that could be a good sign. I don't think it will come back west though. We'll see. 

The height field over New England is adjusted slightly north in relation to the confluent flow. So this might have some room to tick NW. Not sure if it will (NAM gets funky with the precipitation shield very often) but there is some room for that just glancing at the h5 map. 

Archived