Newest Member
    joxey
3/6-7 obs thread

tombo82685

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Concerning the latest snow map and the norlun from NWS MT HOLLY

"Yes, this does not include the Thursday night, Friday morning wrap around. Looks like 1 to 4 inches northeast of a line from Lehighton-Allentown-Doylestown-Toms river. The Thursday night precipitation should not have temperature concerns (like today). There its more of a question as to how much precip wraps around."

Thanks!  At this point I have growing skepticism as to whether anyone gets an inch.

Agreed, I just drove home from Somerset Co and saw two or three heavily liquid laden and mangled flakes. I was including the potential norlun tomorrow night with the three, but can't see anyone getting anything out of that. NYC subforum seems drunk over that potential. For good measure, my rain gauge is at .1" on the nose.

Agreed, I just drove home from Somerset Co and saw two or three heavily liquid laden and mangled flakes. I was including the potential norlun tomorrow night with the three, but can't see anyone getting anything out of that. NYC subforum seems drunk over that potential. For good measure, my rain gauge is at .1" on the nose.

Ah, yeah I've been considering tonight and tomorrow night "separate" events, so far only saying that tomorrow night could be an inch or two for Trenton area... which could easily (and increasingly likely to) be more than what falls tonight.

Spitting snow flakes, far cry from "snowing pretty good in AC". Down to 34. I believe with a higher precip total than most today has helped cool us off.

Hahaha Looked like it was coming down pretty good on the boardwalk when action news showed a live shot from there on the 10:00 news. I guess it didnt last too long. Haha

Archived