northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Feb 23-24 OBS Thread

free_man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

drove home from concord...left at 745pm...snow-rain mix not accumulating...all snow in the Manchester area...then it was all snow again near the 495, rt3 intersection...then it was all snow again near the 495,290 intersection...then all rain at my house...though it looks like a half inch accumulated in Medway before the changeover

30F Steady -SN, crappy flakes but finally a coating.   Glad to have something white coming down considering the radar is vacant of meaningful precip.

So my strategy of giving up on snow worked. I  went to clean the basement, drink beer and listen to music and freezing drizzle turned to snow.

I forgot how good some of my old vinyl records sounded. lol   Early Kinks sounds like the origins of Punk muisc.

30F Steady -SN, crappy flakes but finally a coating. Glad to have something white coming down considering the radar is vacant of meaningful precip.

So my strategy of giving up on snow worked. I went to clean the basement, drink beer and listen to music and freezing drizzle turned to snow.

I forgot how good some of my old vinyl records sounded. lol Early Kinks sounds like the origins of Punk muisc.

That worked for me this afternoon. Went to take a.nap with light drizzle, woke to nice light snow.

Maybe it will work overnight...lol

And the Kinks were proto-punk I think...

That worked for me this afternoon. Went to take a.nap with light drizzle, woke to nice light snow.

Maybe it will work overnight...lol

And the Kinks were proto-punk I think...

My wife is going to get up in the morning, see the coating and say; nice snow storm, while rolling her eyes, 

Oh' yeah also listened to some early Deep Purple - proto metal?

My wife is going to get up in the morning, see the coating and say; nice snow storm, while rolling her eyes, 

Oh' yeah also listened to some early Deep Purple - proto metal?

I had the pleasure of listening to Ian Gillian play Jesus in Jesus Christ superstar at Foxwoods when I was a fireman. I was stationed on stage behind the curtain for the pyrotechnics for 2 weeks and 20 shows, every show I was in absolute awe, that man can sing.

Where are you? NH?

im in wakefield mass right about in wakefield center

was shock'd to see it stuck to the parking lot . big fluffy flakes and dumping 3 mins ago when i look'd out window , judgin by weathertap radar its prolly tapering right now

edit went back up still snowing very nicely , snow is on road as well now, nothing much but surprised to see

I had the pleasure of listening to Ian Gillian play Jesus in Jesus Christ superstar at Foxwoods when I was a fireman. I was stationed on stage behind the curtain for the pyrotechnics for 2 weeks and 20 shows, every show I was in absolute awe, that man can sing.

Sorry for the ot just had to respond.

That's funny, I saw one of those Foxwoods shows!  Met the cast b/c my GF at the time had auditioned. Gillan is awesome, he did one tour with Black Sabbath in the early 80's and he was amazing. Jon Lord was also on board for some of the shows, fans called it the Purple Sabbath tour.

im in wakefield mass right about in wakefield center

was shock'd to see it stuck to the parking lot . big fluffy flakes and dumping 3 mins ago when i look'd out window , judgin by weathertap radar its prolly tapering right now

edit went back up still snowing very nicely , snow is on road as well now, nothing much but surprised to see

:weenie:  :weenie: 

Sorry for the ot just had to respond.

That's funny, I saw one of those Foxwoods shows!  Met the cast b/c my GF at the time had auditioned. Gillan is awesome, he did one tour with Black Sabbath in the early 80's and he was amazing. Jon Lord was also on board for some of the shows, fans called it the Purple Sabbath tour.

Glad she did not get on, lol. They friggin changed in between sets right on stage, sweeeet, never been backstage for a broadway show before , guess that is common but man I loved it.

Archived